Preparing Artwork Files
- Why do I need to include separate files for the images in my document?
- Why do I need to include the fonts with my project file? Don't you already have them?
- What file format should I use to save the images for my document?
- Where can I find my fonts for inclusion?
- Should I compress my files before submitting them to your website?
- More Questions >>>
File Preparation Guidelines
- What is CMYK mode?
- Does the color mode matter?
- What should I do if my files aren't CMYK?
- How do I convert files to CMYK mode?
- Is there anything else I should be aware of regarding color quality?
Color Quality Excellence
- Click Here to View All
Guidelines for Bleeds, Cut Line, and Safety Margin
- Total Training, Graphic Design Tutorials
- Adobe Design Center: Galleries, articles and tips
- Become an Adobe Certified Expert
- Quark Support, Resources and Training
- Publisher Help Center
- CorelDRAW Tutorials